“Training Ground of Champions”
Journey to Argentina to learn from the maestro himself in Pilar, the world capital of polo! Memo’s renowned La Herradura Classic has helped polo players of all levels develop their skills, including numerous U.S. Open champions such as George Rawlings (Crab Orchard), Tim Gannon (Outback Polo), and John Goodman (Isla Carroll). Offered from October through December, each edition of La Herradura Classic, sponsored by La Martina, is one week long and features instruction and high-goal play with Memo and his hand picked crew of polo professionals.
- La Herradura Classic is directed by Memo, who shares his expertise, dedication, and love for the sport with the intention of honoring the highest standards of the game.
- Memo supervises clinics as well as lessons by his team of professional polo players.
- Four weekly tournament games are offered from the 16- to 28-goal level, depending on the experience and ability of the individual guest.
- High-goal players participate in each game, and every invited player has the opportunity to play with a different combination in each match.
- Custom-made trophies are presented after every tournament match.
- More than 50 world-class ponies are available for purchase.
- Traditional Argentine asados at Lagunas de Polo or Casa de los Gracida.